Focus on the Bearing Industry for 20 Years!
Before, most of the fag bearings used in various machinery industries were ball bearings and needle rollers, and only a small part of them have adopted self-lubricating fag bearings. It is believed that in the near future, self-lubricating fag bearings will become the leading products in fag bearing industry with indisputable advantages such as strong adaptability, wear resistance and economy. The following are the application characteristics and advantages of some self-lubricating fag bearings:
1. No oil lubrication or less oil lubrication is applicable to places where it is impossible or difficult to refuel. It can be used without maintenance or less maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. An appropriate amount of elastoplasticity can distribute the stress on a wide contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of fag bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate the crawling at low speed, so as to ensure the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
6. Transfer film can be formed during operation to protect the grinding shaft without shaft biting.
7. The hardness requirement of grinding shaft is low, and all shafts without quenching and tempering treatment can be used, so as to reduce the processing difficulty of relevant parts.
8. Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. A variety of metals can be electroplated on the back of steel, which can be used in corrosive media; At present, it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machines, such as printing press, textile machine, tobacco machinery, micro motor, automobile, motorcycle, agricultural and forestry machinery and so on.
1. Good bearing and wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for rotary motion, rocking motion under high load and low speed, and occasions where frequent opening and closing under load is not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication.
3. Under boundary lubrication conditions, the fag bearing can be maintained without oil for a long time, and the service life of fag bearing can be longer by adding oil in the over layer.
4. The surface plastic layer can leave a certain margin during processing and forming, and can be processed by itself after assembly and pressing into the seat hole, so as to achieve better assembly size.
5. The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc. JDB solid inlaid FAG bearing series JDB solid inlaid FAG bearing series is a general basic product, which can adapt to high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, low temperature, oil lubrication, oil-free lubrication or water lubrication.
The matrix of the product is high-strength brass, which is twice as hard as the general copper sleeve and more than twice as wear-resistant. Widely used in: light industrial machinery, heavy industrial machinery, construction machinery, metallurgical machinery, conveying machinery, such as continuous casting machine, rolling mill, injection molding machine, paper machine, mold guide post, ship, machine tool, etc.