Focus on the Bearing Industry for 20 Years!
Plastic coated bearing generally means that a layer of plastic is coated on the outside of the bearing. The plastic materials are generally nylon PA, polyoxymethylene POM and engineering plastics polypropylene and PP. The outer plastic has a certain hardness, impact resistance, wear resistance and certain self-lubricating.
1. According to bearing materials: POM / PA precision plastic bearing, PP / PE / UPE acid-base resistant plastic bearing, PEEK / PI high-temperature resistant plastic bearing, PTFE / PVDF corrosion-resistant plastic bearing, plastic joint bearing, plastic linear bearing, slewing ring bearing and filament winding bearing.
2. By bearing category: deep groove ball bearing, angular contact ball bearing, self-aligning ball bearing, double row angular contact ball bearing, plane thrust ball bearing, outer spherical ball bearing, various engineering plastic bearing seats, outer spherical ball bearing, angular contact ball and deep groove ball bearing.
3. According to bearing accuracy: P0, P6, P5
4. According to bearing size: micro bearing, small bearing, medium and small bearing, medium and large bearing and large bearing (bearing with a nominal outer diameter range of 3-430mm).
5. According to the processing technology, it is designed in Germany and produced by let cloud. It has all plastic bearings with high-cost performance. It is designed in Germany and produced in Germany. It can be customized according to the special requirements of customers.
Plastic coated bearing is a new industry in China recently. It is widely used in mechanical equipment, industrial assembly line, furniture and hardware accessories. According to different application purposes, the shape of plastic-coated bearing can be made into different shapes and can be made into the pulley, such as V-groove.