Focus on the Bearing Industry for 20 Years!
Release time: May 9, 2017 click Browse: 168 times
The excessive load of SKF Bearing is mainly reflected in the following points:
1. Strong stamping
2. Directly tap Timken bearing
3. Pressure is transmitted through the rolling element.
Try to use special tools and try to prevent the use of cloth and short fiber.
Even if invisible dust enters Timken bearing, it will add bearing wear, vibration and noise.
When taking the deep groove ball bearing directly by hand, fully wash the sweat from your hands and apply high-quality mineral oil before operation. Pay special attention to rust prevention in dry season and summer.
Under some special operating conditions, deep groove ball bearings can obtain a life better than traditional accounting, especially under light load. These special operating conditions are the appearance damage that may be caused when the rolling surface (track and rolling parts) is effectively separated and restrained by a smooth oil film. In fact, under ideal conditions, the so-called long-lasting life of deep groove ball bearings is not impossible.
(1) It is accurately determining the position of the radial mark intention and axial mark intention of the shaft to lift and stop the runout of the shaft.
(2) Improve the rigidity of the bearing. The slave shaft bearing of the machine tool and the deep groove ball bearing for the pinion of the bicycle differential mechanism.
(3) Prevent the intentional oscillation of the axial mark and the homophony formed due to resonance. Bearings for small motors.
(4) Lift and stop the change sliding, revolution sliding and rotation sliding of the rollover body. High speed change centripetal thrust bearing, thrust ball bearing.
(5) Take the ferrule and connect the accurate position of the rolling body. When the thrust ball bearing and thrust self-aligning roller bearing are used as the shaft.